Adam Long Sleeve Button Down Shirts for Men – Slim Fit Style – White, Blue and Other Colors

(1 customer review)


Light blue or white button down shirts warrant a place in every man’s wardrobe. The long sleeves button-down shirts for men from Z8 add elegance and statement to your style. The stretch fabric gives you all the comfort and flexibility to move freely. Its button-down collars and mitered cuff style add a dual touch to the shirt, making it perfect for both casual days and business functions.

SKU: ADA-COL-SIZ Categories: , Tags: ,


Every man deserves to be dressed to the nine, be it for a formal function or a date. Z8’s Adam long sleeve slim fit button down shirts offer a perfect mix of both sophistication and style.

Pair it up with a chic blazer and chinos for a special formal occasion, or for a more laid-back style, you may pair the slim fit button down shirt with your favorite jeans while keeping the shirt un-tucked.

Breathable Collars

Inspired from the polo-players’ style, the button-down style keeps collars away from your face or neck, giving you more space to breath. Moreover, the button-down collars complement best with your style when it goes without a tie. Unbutton it when you plan to pair a tie with your long sleeve button down shirt.

Mitered Adjustable Cuffs

The notch of the cuffs is cut at a 45-degree angle giving it a modish look. Moreover, adjustable buttons give you more room to wear the cuffs close to your skin or slightly loose to let it catch more air.

Stretch Fabric

Adam button down shirts for men are designed using 97% Cotton to give the wearer a comfy feel all day long, while the rest of the 3% of the fabric uses Lycra to offer the wearer a full range of motions.

Wrinkle-Resistant Wear

Lycra is the material that adds stretching property to the shirt. However, it doesn’t stop there. It also makes the fabric wrinkle resistant so that it needs little to no ironing at all. What it means for you is that, grab the white button down shirt from your wardrobe, give it a bit of steam and wear it.

Available in Nine Colors

The stylish collection of Adam slim fit long sleeve button down shirts are available in a variety of chi colors including charcoal grey, light purple, purple-brown, yellow-blue, blue, grey, light blue, navy blue and white.

  • Button down collar with no collar stays

  • Adjustable french cuffs

  • Outside pocket

  • Signature Z8 logo on the gusset

Finding fashionable clothes for guys can always be a challenge, but at Z8 Clothing, we are proud to offer the best men’s button down shirts that don’t cost an arm and a leg.

“Adam” is a perfect blend of sophistication and style. The soft stretchable fabric offers ultimate flexibility and requires little or no ironing. Order yours today!

Size Information:

Slim fit

Size Chart:

                 S              M             L             XL             XXL

Chest       38             41             44            47              50

Waist        36            39             42            45              48

Length     30             30            30.5         30.5            31

Sleeve     25             26             27            27              27

Yoke      17.5         18.5           19.5          20.5           21.5

Neck      14.5        15.5           16.5          17.5           18.5

Details and Care:

  • 97% Cotton
  • 3% Lycra
  • Wrinkle resistant
  • Warm wash, no bleach
  • Do not tumble dry, hang dry

1 review for Adam Long Sleeve Button Down Shirts for Men – Slim Fit Style – White, Blue and Other Colors

  1. John

    This button down shirt was a perfect fit for me. I bought the large size and its a perfect thing for the wardrobe. It rarely need ironing.

Add a review