TERM AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions contained herein (“Terms”) govern how a user(“You”) may make use of this website, www.z8clothing.com, including any webpages within www.z8clothing.com.com (“Website”), owned and operated by OK MUTUAL LLC (“Company”). By using the Website, you give full force and effect to the following Terms, expressly accept all the following Terms in full, and authorize application of the following Terms to your use of Website.You must not use the Website if you have any objection with these Terms and Conditions.
1. Intellectual Property. Unless otherwise stated, Company and/or its licensors or licensees own all the content of the Website, including but not limited to any and all written, audio, visual or graphic content (the “IP”).
2. Limited License. You are hereby granted a limited license to view and print out the IP on the Website solely for personal use, subject to the following restrictions.The following activities are strictly prohibited:
- Republishing or sharing any material provided on the Website without permission;
- Sale or distribution of, exploitation of, making proprietary use of, duplication or reproduction of material on this website for any commercial purpose;
- Use of the Website or its materials in any way that is damaging to this Website or its owners;
- Use of the Website or its content in any way that is contrary to any applicable laws, regulations, and statutes which may cause harm to this website or its owners;
- Engaging in any form of data mining, data breaching, data extracting, or any similar activity when using this Website; and
- Use of the Website for personal advertisement or marketing opportunities without Company’s consent.
3. Third Party Content. The Website may contain links to third-party websites.Company is not responsible for the material or contents of any third-party website.
4. Amendment of Terms. Company may change or amend any of the Terms without notice.
5. Limitation of Liability. Company, its directors, officers, agents or employees are not liable to you for anything arising out of your use of this Website.This limitation of liability extends to any damages, including but not limited to damages in contract or tort, and whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise.
6. Indemnification. Unless otherwise stated, Company and/or its licensors or licensees own all the content of the Website, including but not limited to any and all written, audio, visual or graphic content (the “IP”).
7. Assignment. Neither party may assign or delegate its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party.
8. Governing Law. Illinois law shall govern the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement without regard to conflict of law principles. Any litigation or other mutually agreed-upon dispute resolution between the parties shall take place in Cook County, Illinois; both parties waive any objection to personal jurisdiction or venue in any forum located in that County.
9. Serverability. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
10. Nonwaiver. The failure of either party at any time to require the performance by the other party of any provision of this Agreement shall in no way affect that party’s right to subsequently enforce that provision.
11. Successors. This Agreement shall be binding on and run to the benefit of the parties and their heirs, successors, and assigns.
12. Complete Understanding; Modification. This Agreement and the attached exhibits constitute the full and complete understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior understandings and agreements relating to such subject matter. Any waiver, modification, or amendment of any provision of this Agreement shall be effective only if in writing and signed by the parties.